Experis, part of ManpowerGroup is hiring for a Hardware Engineer for our IT Client in San Jose, CA with the following skills:
Title: Hardware Engineer
Location: San Jose, CA
High Speed Board Design or Validation Experience(10G SERDES, PCIE gen 3)
- In this role, the Hardware Engineer will be responsible for all aspects of the hardware development cycle. This includes component selection/evaluation, writing hardware functional specifications, capturing schematics, writing PCB routing constraints, lab bring-up/debug, and formal product validation.
- This particular role will have a heavier focus on the lab aspects given designs will be in bring-up, debug and validation
- Must have a solid foundation in HW design of large complex systems.
- Previous telecom experience is a plus.
- Must be proficient with all lab instruments and probing techniques.
- Essential that a candidate have great debugging skills.
- Position requires: Degree in Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Experience in Hardware development and Hardware validation.
- Extensive experience in a lab environment
- Good communication skills
- Detail oriented, and organized
- Seeking applicants with 5+ years of experience
- Preferred Skills: Board Design skills High speed design experience
- Design and debug validation experience
Apply today for immediate consideration!