This is Naman Tiwari and I am Talent Acquisition Specialist - Lead from Experis - The Manpower Group. I am recruiting for an immediate job opportunity with one of our direct client.
If Interested, Please share your updated resume at OR call me at 414 666 8462 Ext: 7161 ASAP.
Job Title: Biology Expert 1
Location: Kankakee, IL-60901
Duration: 12 plus Months (Contract to Hire)
Shift - 7pm-7am - Night Shift
- Degree in life sciences required
- Shifts- Must be open to working all 7 days, 12 hour shifts
- 4 days one week/3 days the next week, every other weekend
- Previous supervisor experience
- GMP experience is a plus
- ROLES: Plan, prioritize, assign, supervise, review, and participate in the work of staff responsible for Production.
- Willingness to help your team realize the opportunities to be gathered from working with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures in a global context.
- Appreciation of your team's ideas and points of view in the pursuit of innovation throughout all processes.
- Disposition to help your team achieve challenging goals to constantly increase overall performance, not least through clear, result-oriented feedback. Monitor work activities to ensure compliance with established policies and procedures. Monitor and control supplies and equipment.
- Outstanding communication skills and exceptional attention to detail to ensure policies and procedures are followed and improved.
- Must comply with all company Personnel and Safety practices and provisions of the Collective Bargaining Agreement.
- Must be able to follow written work instructions established in SOP's and other written work instructions.
- IMPACT: Impacts the effectiveness of own work team through quality of services or information provided; typically acts as an informal resource for less experienced colleagues.
- COMPLEXITY: Identifies key issues and patterns and spots new, less obvious solutions.
- ACCOUNTABILITY/ INDEPENDENCE: Accountable for quality of own work; provides solutions to problems based on practice, existing precedents or procedures. Completes work with a limited degree of supervision.
- Requires proficiency through formal and job-related training and considerable on-the-job experience. Basic understanding of cGMP's, and the ISO-quality system is a plus.
- Must have strong Reading, Writing, Mathematical skills. High school diploma or equivalent required and 3-5 yrs relevant work experience needed.
- Reports to Operations Manager. May have a lead supervisor for day-to-day guidance.