I am reaching out as I've come across your resume profile and I was impressed with your credentials. I would like to share a role I am currently hiring for, a Biologist I for a 12-month contract in Des Plaines, IL with a Pharmaceuticals of company. If you are not in the market yourself for a new opportunity, please let me know if you have any contacts in your professional network that might be interested.
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific or technical discipline is preferred.
- Displays the ability to learn basic techniques and methods used to manufacture probe based diagnostic products including operations such as solution prep, chemical dispensing, DNA extractions and DNA formulation.
- Masters performance of these operations in a timely manner. Some familiarity with use of electronic systems and databases used for resource planning, inventory management and document control. Able to accurately follow complex technical instructions.
- Has the capability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Job requires regular movement between workstations and occasional lifting of heavy materials. High degree of manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination is needed.
Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon.
Kushagra Mohan I Recruitment Specialist
Who We Are - Experis
As the leader in project solutions and professional talent resourcing for contract and permanent positions, Experis matches professionals to rewarding Finance, IT, and Engineering opportunities with industry leading organizations helping accelerate careers, while delivering excellent results for our client companies. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.
Learn more at www.experis.com
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)