Job Title - Biologist II
Job Location - Des Plaines IL
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific or technical discipline is preferred.
- Displays the ability to learn basic techniques and methods used to manufacture probe based diagnostic products including operations such as solution prep, chemical dispensing, DNA extractions and DNA formulation.
- Masters performance of these operations in a timely manner.
- Some familiarity with use of electronic systems and databases used for resource planning, inventory management and document control.
- Able to accurately follow complex technical instructions.
- Has the capability to work effectively as part of a team. Job requires regular movement between workstations and occasional lifting of heavy materials.
- High degree of manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination is needed.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
100 Manpower Place | Milwaukee, WI 53212
Desk # - 414-203-8334, Ext-7140
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)