Hope you are doing well,
This is Shalini, Senior Recruiter working with Manpower Group Experis.
I will appreciate if you can please let me know your availability for the below opportunity;
If you're really interested, then please share the updated copy of your resume at
LOC: 260 S PANTHER BLVD, POWELL, WY - 82435
DUR: 01/25/2021 TO 04/24/2021
- Description: Under direct supervision, performs accounting, control and reporting activities related to client and inter-company/inter-division invoices in a timely, efficient manner and in accordance with contractual requirements and company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for ensuring complete, accurate invoicing by understanding the terms of client agreements, including contract terms, methods of payment, client financing requirements, subsidiary involvement, and third party involvement and royalty assignments.
- Review and confirm supporting documentation for completion during invoicing process; including signed contract (if necessary), sales order, signed field ticket, job log, job summary, and signed work order. Validate invoice packet for completeness and readability as well as reviewing and editing customer- required entries.
- Create, review, edit, and validate billing document for accuracy and completeness. Submit invoice to customer via customer defined specifications. Review billing due list and action items ready to be invoiced. Monitor rejected invoices in functional mailbox and resolve or escalate to Financial Supply Chain Management as needed.
- Requires 3-5 years related experience in field of accounting. An Associate or Undergraduate degree in Business Administration or Finance preferred. Commercial accounting and invoicing training preferred.