Our direct financial client has an immediate need for a bilingual (Chinese/English) Executive/Team Assistant opportunity open for their location in San Francisco. This role will be responsible for providing administrative and/or secretarial support to an individual, department or team and helps ensure a smooth running operation. Candidates must be bilingual Chinese and English, with Financial background and strong interest in the business.
- Administrative organization and coordination of meetings
- Administers filing systems both manually and electronically
- Performs and coordinates routine and/or specialized work
- Handles incoming mail and calls
- Coordinates other assistants and clerical staff
- *Serve as technology liaison.
- Reports, presentations and external/internal correspondence
- Organizational services and support including the ordering of supplies and equipment, organization of travel arrangements and telephone and visitor screening,
- Proficient in Microsoft.
- Requires excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Rank Level Description: Scope and complexity of role:
- Employees provide standard administrative, technical and/or professional support to a certain area.
- This can be either personal support to one manager or support for a certain area or location.
- They identify and report process improvements in their own work scope.
- They keep their own skills updated with new developments in their own field.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)