The responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
- Benefits Coordination: audit benefit bills, complete and fill Form 5500s, complete benefits invoices, draft and send out ACA newsletters/information, complete OSHA report, answer any questions from employees, etc.
- Provide administrative support to the Vice President of Talent Management & Engagement and the Manager, Talent Management & Engagement for ongoing and project-based assignments. Compile and coordinate training and talent review materials and support the onboarding process for new hires. Communicate and clarify company related policies and procedures to employees. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Maintain training and compliance systems used both internally and externally. Track and report on activities as needed. Maintain course and enrollment records and prepare program and corporate level reports.
- Assist in preparing monthly, quarterly and annual reports and department metrics including, but not limited to, EEO and Affirmative Action, and fulfill ad-hoc and audit requests.
- Support the Talent Management & Engagement team in maintaining corporate policies, user guides, presentations and other documentation, including updating dancker and HR-related Intranet pages.
- Source applicants for both full time and contingent workforce needs, conduct initial applicant screening, schedule candidate interviews, and conduct drug screen and background checks. Effectively utilize applicant tracking system for managing applicant workflow and reporting.
- Participate in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
The above duties may be supplemented occasionally with additional duties related to company objectives.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum 2+ years related experience, specifically with benefits coordination and administration.
- Experience working with ADP WorkforceNow, or a similar program.
- PHR or SHRM-CP certification is preferred.
- Knowledge of federal, state and local laws and regulations relating to HR, including wage and hour.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Understanding of HR processes and data, including compliance training and recruitment procedures.
dancker offers an excellent benefit package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD, Health Advocate Services, Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(K) with a company match, Employee Profit Sharing plan, an Employee Assistance Program, flexible work arrangements and corporate discount programs. Additionally, we offer continuous training and development for our employees, a reward and recognition program, a positive teaming atmosphere, and career advancement. Employees also participate in a variety of community initiatives.
dancker is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages minority and female applicants to apply.
View our website to learn more about dancker or to join our team at www.dancker.com.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)