On behalf of our client, we are seeking an Electronics Technican to assist with the fabrication and testing of electronic assemblies in accordance with engineering drawings and test plans.
- Must be able to operate avionics equipment
- Must be able to operate digital test equipment
- Must have electro-mechanical construction capabilities for assembly of multi-pin control cables, RF coaxial cables, and basic electronic assembly
- Must have basic computer knowledge including PC hardware and software
- At least two years electronics technician experience
- Must have avionics aircraft background
- Experience with aircraft troubleshooting, repair, and systems operation.
ManpowerGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)