An industry leader is seeking an engineering professional to assist with an installation of new automation equipment for a special project. The ideal fit would be someone with a mechanical/machinery and automation background.
This is currently expected to be a 10-week project and can have someone start immediately.
· Support Supplier and Factory Acceptance Testing for automation equipment
· Develop work instructions for new automation equipment.
· Support new tester designs and PLC programming
· Troubleshoot electrical and automation systems
· Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Automation and Robotics
· 2+ years in automation
· Mitsubishi PLC experience strongly preferred
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)