We at Experis - Manpower Group are hiring for an AutoCAD Drafter in Rockway, NJ for our client.
If interested, please send an update copy of your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD (version 2014 or higher).
- Must be proficient using Windows based software and MS office 2000 or higher (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Experience in the construction field more along with electrical or mechanical construction, not electronic board layouts.
- High school or equivalent education required.
- Receive project assignments from Design Team member. Under supervision, prepare construction drawings required to support the installation of electronic special systems (fire alarm, security, access control, and other low voltage specialty systems)
- Electronic systems drawings will typically consist of items such as floor plan layouts, riser diagrams, electrical interconnections drawings and installation terminations.
- Prepare submittal documentation (i.e., data sheets, battery calculations)
- Maintain project drawing files, and associated records and documentation tracking & maintaining as-built drawings Perform other duties as assigned.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)