Project Technician AutoCAD Drafter
Your Engineering skills are needed just about anywhere. But is it where you want to go? Imagine working for one of the nation's most respected companies. Making a strategic contribution. Receiving the rewards and recognition you deserve. Whether you are pursuing a contract or permanent placement, Experis knows how and where to get you where you want to go.
In this Project Technician AutoCAD Dafter position, you will produce AutoCAD drawings and material lists that represent the proper use of our client concrete forming equipment for customers. You will also provide technical assistance to the sales department from the preliminary stage of a project to its completion.
Are you interested? Please contact Tiffany Ijelu at email@example.com or call at 770-821-5716
Are you interested? Project Technician AutoCAD Drafter candidate will possess the following experience:
- Bachelors' Degree in engineering (civil, structural or construction) a plus.
- Experience in concrete forming and shoring applications and design a plus.
- Experienced in AutoCAD, project management software and computer applications.
- Excellent communication skills including an excellent command of English (speaking, reading, writing).
- Extensive daily interaction with internal colleagues, management and customers.
- Qualitative abilities including strong analytical skills, technical proficiency and effective problem solving skills.
- Willing and able to learn new products, concepts and techniques.
- Organized team player able to work in a deadline driven, fast-paced environment.
You can see it. More challenging work. A more interesting work environment. The opportunity to use your finely honed skills to make a real difference. And to collect pay that reflects your talent and expertise. If this is what you see for yourself, you need to talk to Experis.
Through our reach and resources, Experis brings you career options you couldn't find on your own. We're experts at placing each of our candidates into his/her "dream job" - one perfectly matched to skills, ambition and lifestyle.
We've got the right opportunity. Tell us why you're the right person. Apply today!
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)