Associate Supply Planning Manager
Location: ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, NJ (07632)
Contract: 6 months (with possibility to be extended)
The Associate Supply Planning Manager role is responsible for devising a production plan and managing the execution of the plan in order to support business needs. An Associate Supply Planning Manager acts as a liaison between Demand Planning and Manufacturing. It is the responsibility of the Planner to understand the business and to build a responsive network that can react to the volatility of the market while also managing inventory levels, non-finished Good material availability, and waste implications. As part of the Supply Planning Team, you will need to drive initiatives to meet team goals and ensure the continuous improvement of processes and outcome.
Category: Beauty & Personal Care: Hair Care
- The Associate Supply Planning Manager is expected to be a team leader. They will lead by example and mentor newer members to the team. The Associate Supply Planning Manager will understand big picture ideas and work to incorporate company-wide goals and values into our Supply Chain. The ideal candidate is comfortable balancing a number of responsibilities at once and can pivot between projects with ease.
- You will be a visible leader in the Planning community with a portfolio of high volume, high impact SKUs. Your actions will have a sizeable impact on the end to end value chain. You will influence your colleagues and utilize world-class systems and tools to drive step-changes in supply planning performance.
- You will always be on your toes thinking of a Plan B & be ready to execute when needed. You will be an innovative thinker, coming up with solutions to old and new problems. Youll use your highly developed influencing skills to inspire and engage the cross-functional team to execute.
- With an innate sense of how things interlock, you will be able to bridge the needs of different functions and expertly translate the requirements to keep the value chain in sync
- You play a critical and extremely tangible role in delivering results. Your drive to see success is fueled by a positive, purpose-driven outlook.
- Bachelor Degree
- 3-5 years of Supply Chain related planning experience
- A highly developed set of skills in quantification and analysis
- Proficiency using Excel, Powerpoint and Microsoft Office Solutions
- Strong communication skills with an ability to deliver complex information to a variety of audiences with impact
- Creative mindset with the ability to look at a problem with a number of different perspectives and ideas for a solution
ManpowerGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)