- 5 years experience
- Pharma only in a GMP environment.
- HPLC, GMP knowledge, dissolution.
- Tablets or Capsules experience helpful. Anything with documentation experience is good. Finished products lab,
- using HPLC or dissolution.
- Working knowledge of material resource planning- awareness or some knowledge. It's not super critical.
- Execute laboratory work plan/schedule developed with input from supervisor or senior team member
- May draft technical documents such as methods or certificates of analysis
- Performs parallel review of laboratory documentation and may become qualified to perform technical review of documents for accuracy, thoroughness and regulatory compliance
- Trains others on laboratory techniques
- Assists in the execution of efficiency improvement project with guidance
Education: Bachelor's Degree in chemistry or closely related physical science
Experience: 1-3 years related experience
- Maintain high quality laboratory documentation in accordance with applicable regulatory guidance and Site SOPs
- Ability to learn and retain technical information
- Proactively address work issues at both an individual level and a team level
- Executes procedures or methods of moderate complexity with high quality
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Mathematical and scientific reasoning ability
- Basic understanding of instrument operations and troubleshooting skills in multiple techniques
- Ability to identify aberrant/out of spec data and limited interpretation of data expected
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with internal and external customers
- Demonstrate leadership capabilities in a matrix environment
- Recognizes unmet needs within department
- Strategy is focused on personal time management and efficiency
- Well organized with ability to multitask
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines
- Individual may be required to sit, stand, walk regularly and occasionally lift 0-40 pounds
- Specific vision requirements including reading of written documents and the use of computer monitor screen frequently
- May require the use of a respirator
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)