Experis is hiring an Associate Scientist. The Associate Scientist will perform a wide variety of assays or tests required to characterize product or material safety.
The Transmission Outage Planner will have the opportunity to:
- Make scientific observations
- Maintain detailed workbooks / documentation and ensuring all documentation fulfills generally accepted professional/ industry standards.
- Maintain an understanding of technological principles and applications of the organizations services.
The ideal Transmission Outage Planner required qualifications:
- Animal technician experience or related degree is preferred.
- GLP lab work is also preferred.
- BA/BS in scientific discipline. 0-2 years of field experience or equivalent is preferred; or AA degree in scientific discipline
- Working knowledge of a research laboratory.
- Some experience in performing a variety of assays including, but not limited to dosing, bleeding, and cell collection.
- Some ability to analyze data and interpret results. Possess good interpersonal and strong written/verbal communication skills.
We offer all the advantages you would expect from an industry leader - including a competitive salary, health, dental and vision insurance, paid holidays, training and more!
We've got the right opportunity. Tell us why you're the right person!
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)