Temporary Associate Scientist, Analytical Development, Biochemistry
The Analytical Development group is seeking an energetic scientist with protein chemistry experience to perform biochemistry based techniques such as UPLC/HPLC (SEC, IEX, RP, glycan, affinity, etc), capillary electrophoresis (icIEF, CE-SDS), gel electrophoresis, western blot and spectrophotometry (SoloVPE) for the characterization and testing of recombinant protein pharmaceuticals.
The position requires the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- One year of applicable hands-on experience in one or more of the following fields: UPLC/HPLC (preferably using Empower 3), capillary electrophoresis, gel electrophoresis, western blot and spectrophotometry, preferably in the analysis of proteins
- Independent use and application of instrumentation and associated software for data acquisition and analysis
- Basic math and software skills (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Google sheets)
- Good interpersonal skills, independent drive, willingness to contribute to the success of a team with shared goals, strong problem solving capabilities as well as excellent oral and written communication skills
- In addition, the successful candidate must be comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment with defined deliverables and deadlines
BS and 1+ year experience working in an analytical lab in the biopharmaceutical industry.
We offer all the advantages you would expect from an industry leader - including a competitive salary, health, dental and vision insurance, paid holidays, training and more! We've got the right opportunity.
Tell us why you're the right person! Apply today @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)