The Associate Scientist day to day will consist of attending meetings in the morning to plan out tasks for the day, planning out which tasks to perform, perform various assays in the lab, documenting results in accordance with cGMP guidelines, analyzing results, and writing reports with the results.
- Focus on chromatography, HPLC and GC
- Execute laboratory work plan/schedule developed with input from supervisor or senior team member
- May draft technical documents such as methods or certificates of analysis
- Performs parallel review of laboratory documentation and may become qualified to perform technical review of documents for accuracy, thoroughness and regulatory compliance
- Trains others on laboratory techniques
- Assists in the execution of efficiency improvement project with guidance
- Empower software is being used for all chromatographic testing.
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry or closely related physical science
- 2-3 years related experience, industry experience preferred over academic
- HPLC and GC experience required
- Chenistry experience
- Empower 3 experience is preferred
We offer all the advantages you would expect from an industry leader - including a competitive salary, health, dental and vision insurance, paid holidays, training and more! We've got the right opportunity.
Tell us why you're the right person! Apply today @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)