Position: Associate Scientist I
Duration: 9+ Months
Location: North Chicago IL
- Support Reagent manufacturing. Conduct investigations on internal nonconformances and customer complaints related to Reagents.
- Assist in developing/ improving Reagent manufacturing processes and/or products.
- Design experiments and testing schemes, analyze data, write protocols and reports and present results to a cross-functional team.
- Must demonstrate strong problem solving and analytical skills and be a team player.
- Must possess a BS in molecular biology, biochemistry, or related field with at least one to two years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of GMP, ISO, and FDA regulations and audits a plus. Familiar with process and test method validations.
- Excellent communication skills. Shall be able to perform under pressure to meet project deadlines.
- Recent college graduates with strong science background, GMP, attention to detail and excellent documentation skills.
- This is a Research and Development organization.
- The positions will mostly be testing and documentation.
- Individuals could be asked to work Tue-Sat or Sun-Thurs or Mon-Fri.
- Week day would be 2nd shift but weekend work would be 1st. shift. OT is likely.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
100 Manpower Place | Milwaukee, WI 53212
Desk # - 414-203-8334, Ext-7140
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)