The Associate Project Manager will provide scheduling, coordination, administration and document control support to assist Senior Project Managers in achieving project goals. The Associate Project Manager must have experience in project management lifecycles, project documentation and planning support.
-Tracks progress of engineering, construction and site development activities for all assigned projects.
- Coordinate with the Engineering group.
-Responsible to research and gather data in support of site design and site engineering.
- Assist internal teams with tracking, updating and reporting on project related activities.
- Track and compile project information and prepare status reports for management using Microsoft Excel.
- Control and maintenance of project trackers through MS Excel or MS Project.
- Review and reconcile project issues at the request of senior leadership.
-Responsible for project billing and purchase order functions, assist with Closeout Documentation.
-Ability to manage multiple functions/tasks in a very fast-paced environment.
-Ability to communicate with clients in a clear and concise manager, assist with client meetings.
Desired candidate qualifications:
2+ years working with wireless telecommunications projects with responsibilities listed above.
Must possess basic understanding of project methods and processes
Must possess good project tool skills
Microsoft Windows and MS Word experience required
Advanced user of Excel including functions like pivot tables and VLookups required
Experience using Quickbooks desired
Must have good interpersonal skills and ability to work remotely/in home office
Excellent team work skills
Can work flexible hours including OT, nights and weekends
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)