A leading provider of construction and industrial equipment is seeking a new addition to their Mechanical Design Engineering team at their site in Bloomington, MN.
This would be for a 6 to 12 Month Contract to Hire.
The ideal candidate would have a 4-year in Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering Technology, with an excellent background in Creo (Pro/E) software.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Designing new layouts for new and existing products using Creo (Pro/E) Designing software
- Designing with customer safety, functionality, cost efficiency, and manufacturability in mind
- Supporting an interactive team-based environment
- Keeping up to date documentation and maintain proper labeling of parts
- Working cross-functionally within the Engineering Department (Mechanical, Electrical, Testing, Quality, Manufacturing etc)
- Hands-on prototyping and troubleshooting of manufactured products as needed
- Calculating physics and engineering principles such as; gear pulley ratios, RPMs, and weight distribution
- Continued engineering, designing, and prototyping for new products and changes
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 1-5 years of experience within mechanical engineering
- Construction equipment/vehicle equipment, industrial equipment background is required
If interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)