Associate Marketing Manager
Location: Bass Creek (Remote)
Contract Length: 6 Months w/ Possible Extension & Conversion Opportunities
The Senior Associate Marketing Manager, Parts, Garments & Accessories (PG&A), leads the development of marketing strategy and plans that meet the PG&A division goals and objectives. Responsible for managing multi-channel marketing communications to strengthen the brand and drive growth through consumer & dealer awareness; providing cross-category leadership to develop communications and promotions based on consumer needs, motivators and behaviors; and working collaboratively with the E-Commerce, Product, Sales, and Brand teams.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop integrated marketing launch and go-to-market plans that include strategy, positioning, naming and message development for our RZR product line of accessories
- Develop and manage multimedia content strategy on- and off-line; including photography, copy, animations, and video
- Ensure consistent adherence to brand guidelines for all marketing materials
- Develop integrated go-to-market plans to expand our position in the wheel & tire and lighting competitive space
- Marketing Asset Development & Execution Market Research, Events, Campaigns & Tools
- Develop multi-channel purchase funnel marketing campaigns by working in conjunction with agencies and the product management team
- Drive effective and compelling marketing elements, including print collateral, social, email, in-store POP, digital media, advertising, public relations, training, and presentations
- Work with cross-departmental team, maintain, and develop the master content and traffic calendars
- Develop project scopes & objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders, ensuring technical feasibility, and that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Responsible for all phases of consumer catalogs including creative, layout/pagination, studio and location photography, production, inventory and field distribution
- Develop e-commerce marketing plan and partner with e-commerce teams on execution for brand e-commerce/store front
- Lead planning and execution of events including dealer shows and consumer events
- Create collateral for retail events and promotions communicated via email and direct mail, social and email, dealer advertisements, and in-store POP
- Build 1:1 relationship with consumers and build brand affinity through customer retention efforts
- Drive consumer insights generation and analysis via focus groups, surveys and other measurement
- Track and analyze competitive marketing efforts to optimize communication methods, mediums, and technologies to engage with various audiences
- Keep current with emerging digital marketing channels (i.e. social, mobile, email, search)
- Track and report on all campaign metrics
- Mentor other marketing specialists to deliver PGA objectives.
- Manage agency interaction, schedules, budgets and production of materials
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelor degree in business, marketing or related - MBA preferred.
- 5+ years marketing or related experience - digital marketing experience preferred.
- Proven leadership and mentoring experience
- Excellent written skills
ManpowerGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)