Responsible for the chemical analysis of raw material, in-process, stability and finished products as
required for QC. Effectively communicates work and results both orally and in writing.
PRINCIPAL ACTIVITIES PERFORMED BY THE INCUMBENT
- Performs accurate routine chemical testing, such as wet analysis, assays, water testing and physical testing in full compliance with company directed SOPs.
- Reviews SOPs for applicability and notifies supervisor for necessary changes when needed.
- Maintains accurate records of all work performed with respect to a given project. Meets facility audit as well as cGMP or GLP requirements.
- Establishes work priorities based on schedule needs using own judgement and objective reasoning.
- Performs good housekeeping practices and follows safety related policies. Makes recommendations.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Possess a B.S. in Chemistry or equivalent previous lab experience.
- 0-3 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry preferred.
- Background in HPLC, and other analytical techniques (GC, AA, UV, TLC and wet chemical methods) desirable.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)