- Assistant Scientist (Lab logistics)
The Analytical Development group is seeking a highly organized and task oriented individual to support the day to day logistics for the analytical development labs. Duties will include lab organization, inventory management, maintenance of instrumentation, standardization of basic lab equipment, shipping logistics and other lab management duties.
The successful candidate requires the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Good interpersonal skills, independent drive, willingness to contribute to the success of a team with shared goals
- Lab coordination experience
- Strong logistics and planning skills
- Experience working in a regulated GMP environment is desirable
- Any scientific laboratory experience is helpful. Logistics/lab management background desired.
We offer all the advantages you would expect from an industry leader - including a competitive salary, health, dental and vision insurance, paid holidays, training and more! We've got the right opportunity.
Tell us why you're the right person! Apply today @ Breahna.Tucker@experis.com
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)