Looking for an Assistant Brand Manager in Englewood Cliffs, NJ/REMOTE!
1 Year Contract (with possible extension)
The Skin Cleansing category is one of our leading PC categories and is a big strategic thrust for the organization. The Company has share leadership in the Skin Cleansing category and looks to widen our gap with competitors. As the Global Asst Brand Manager, you will be instrumental in developing innovation and communication for new & existing brands at Company, but also supporting new white space initiatives.
KEY SUCCESS MEASURES
* Consumer Orientation - must be consumer connected and a keen eye for spotting and identifying trends in packaging, product, communication and proposition.
* Strong Leadership capabilities - needs to be able lead cross-functional & Agency teams, who is a creative problem solver & has an eye for aesthetic & keen attention to detail
* Entrepreneurial drive - the person in this role must have a strong bias for action. A hunger for getting things done fast and creatively. Ability to navigate processes and systems with ease and speed.
* Impeccable project and network management abilities- multiple stakeholder management, strong communication and negotiation skills with external and internal partners.
* Intellectual rigor - as a direct docker to key markets, analysing in-market performance trends and developing actionable insights that help shape the brand's strategy; identifying opportunity spaces and new formats for the brand to enter in the shower & bath segments.
* Creative claims and language development will be a crucial part of this role. A sharp eye for competitor claims will help build an acumen for differentiated proposition in the market. External orientation in that regard is a must.
* Experimentation and fast learning with new methodologies and new processes to help develop best-in-class digital & marketing programs for global markets to implement.
* Business Analysis and familiarity on growth, profitability evaluation and corrective action recommendation
1. Co-Developing and Executing Brand's Innovation & Communication:
* Serve as project lead for the LBP SCL innovations & other sustainability initiatives
* Stay abreast of emerging & market trends and work closely with Consumer Market Insights and People Data Center to identify core insights and relevant benefits
* Support the Brand Manager in the development and execution of the Skin Cleansing campaigns, digital & ecommerce assets.
2. Project Management :
* The associate in this role will also have the opportunity to be the project leader for global innovation projects. Responsibilities will include product mix development, running internal project team meetings to deliver the mix on time in full, also working with external partners like fragrance houses, packaging houses and third parties
* Serving as liaison to global brand team responsible for core skin cleansing innovation projects for both brands. Direct dock with Rollout Countries to support their Innovation roadmap & share best practices across different regions as they will look to you as the expert!
* Budget Champion
3. Key Relationships and Teams:
* Global Brand Manager, Masterbrand Team, US Local Brand Team
* Cross functional teams- R&D, Packaging, Supply Chain, CMI, Legal, Procurement & Finance partners
* Management of Agencies
What we're looking for:
* Experience in global brand development - Personal Care experience is preferred.
* Proven track record of leading multifunctional teams to deliver best-in-class marketing programs
* Critical to have good experience of working with virtual cross functional teams since there is a large cross-functional team and several of the business partners will be based remotely. A comfort in making strong working relationships with members in a virtual world will take us a long way.