Performs and coordinates the analysis and design of business systems. Develops and maintains a thorough understanding of the needs of the assigned customer group from the business and technical perspective. Works closely with clients and with other system groups to capture business requirements and see them through implementation. Develops and executes systems testing. Acts as a liaison between the business user groups and the technical systems groups.
Asset Servicing / Income general job description:
- The candidate will be responsible for the daily analysis, and reconciliation of cash dividends and bond interest payments.
- Tasks will include reconciling post payable discrepancies, initiating & responding to claim letters, performing metrics reporting and analysis of volume, trends and root cause analysis.
- Specific tasks will be:
- Research pending events using internal firm tools
- Analyze / calculate impact on firm books and records
- Troubleshoot discrepancies as they arise by liaising with various stakeholders and seek prompt resolution
- Escalate / communicate potential issues to senior management
***Please share me your resume to email@example.com***
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)