Assembly Mechanic - 2nd Shift - Everett, WA
My name is Jeff Swift and I am a Sr. Technical Recruiter with Experis Engineering, my territory is Seattle, the Eastside, AND the South End to Tacoma. I'm posting this note in Indeed because a few of my clients have asked me to help find them find a 2nd shift - Assembly Mechanic.
- Aerospace precision parts assembly
- My clients are companies that manufacture parts and produce products used in industries like - aerospace, automotive, consumer products, nuclear, etc.
- These companies are looking for Assembly Mechanics with no less than 2 years of experience, and who love working in a fun environment driven by constant learning and expansion of skill sets and tools knowledge.
- Business is good, and my client's need 2nd shift-Assembly Mechanics who can hit the ground running. These are important roles with organizations that pride themselves in having the happiest and most satisfied workforce.
- If you are interested in a confidential chat about the role, the company, culture, etc. Send me your resume and call me IMMEDIATELY at 425.219.5861. My phone is on from 7 am until 5 pm PST, and I do work weekends if that is more convenient for you.
Sr. Engineering Solutions Consultant & Technical Recruiter
11245 SE 6th Street
Bellevue, WA 98004
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)