Role: Artifactory support engineer
- Work closely with the automation team managing the DevOps Platform.
- Providing front end and back end support for Jfrog Artifactory
- Working collaboratively with the team to enhance the platform and build out the footprint on the public cloud.
- Assisting with design decisions and building architecture diagrams
- Managing the ticket queue by providing effective assistance to the end user
- Create and maintain platform usage guides to aid users
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Look for opportunities for process improvements and automation
- Providing 24x7 support for production services
Must have skills:
- Have 2 to 3 years relevant experience with Artifactory.
- Demonstrated experience using the Linux platform
- Experience with cloud technologies (AWS), issue tracking (Jira), software development practices, and the use of code repositories
Nice to have skills:
- Demonstrated experience building applications using Java or Python
- Experience with other DevOps Tools like Jenkins, Sonar, and Git.
- Experience with Postgres SQL
- At least 1-year experience using Datadog or Splunk
- 2-3 years of shell scripting experience
Bachelor's Degree in IT field
Interested candidates please share your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
ManpowerGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)