Experis is seeking to bring an Art Director to join a dynamic Security design team that strives to change how our enterprise client approaches the ever evolving digital world. This individual will oversee, design and produce a variety of creative projects. Our designers identify user needs, interpret client challenges, and develop concepts that unify our products and services, the Art Director will guide them in these tasks through mid-September 2020.
The Art Director will work collaboratively with content teams, absorbing the project's needs, creating concepts, and evolving the security brand in an engaging way. Our team is composed of a tight-knit group of unique individuals working closely together, often engaging in joint critiques and design discussions. Collaboration is a key to the success of our client so the ideal candidate for this role must have the ability to mesh with all members of the team and guide the literal and figurative design conversation while providing expert guidance and management through upcoming projects.
The Art Director should possess expert knowledge of UX/UI design, graphic design tools and processes, as well as audio and video production skills. The designer will be an expert in user-centered design processes, with keen focus on advocating for the customer. The Art Director will consistently generate new ideas, approaches, and strategies that further the experience for the security portfolio and utilize industry best practices to define and implement solutions that make the journey easy for customers.
Experience in security or software industries (preferably cybersecurity) is highly recommended.
* Strong communication skills; individual contributor, management to leadership
* Proficient in design suite (Ps, Ai, Id, Acrobat, Premiere and related video production tools) as well as productivity tools such as O36 Suite
* Strong design skills, analysis and understanding of branding, style guidelines and design best practices; provide leadership to the team on such
* Review and approve designs, artwork, photography, content and graphics
* Conceptual design and ideation
* Leads and executes creative development of high profile projects such as Blackhat, Cybersecurity Reports, booth graphics, industry analyst reports, and large scale digital events
* Oversee creative concepts and designs and communicate rationale of direction to the team
* Participate in meetings with requestors as needed, to ensure project goals are met or exceeded
* Lead creative team to develop and deliver on project strategies
* Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
* Must have the ability to manage multiple projects, work within given creative parameters and demanding deadlines and seek ways to improve processes and quality of output with functional areas.
* Understand brand strategy and the organizational/political dynamics of assigned brands, including the critical processes that drive them and the key players involved
* Conceive and design page layouts, user flows, graphics, and other user experience elements for web and intranet properties
* Contribute to ongoing process improvement initiative
* Oversee or produce and edit internal audio/video projects from concept to completion
* Contribute to ongoing process improvement initiatives
* Able to work with satellite offices and large scale teams
* Define concepts, establish strategies, and manage the delivery of visual design
* Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, or relevant experience
* 7+ years experience in visual design, production, and creative process
* Experience in visual design related to the tech industry
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Ability to make sound decisions fast
* High level of accountability and attention to detail
* Highly organized with effective workflow and time management skills
* Ability to work in a high paced, high pressure environment
* Solid project management skills, including attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
* Demonstrated ability to juggle competing demands and to prioritize projects
* Good problem-solving skills; maintains confidentiality
For immediate consideration please send a resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)