Excellent career opportunity as an Architectural Project Manager - Walls Division in a progressive, form-meets-function environment. You must be strong in self-management, problem solving and personal accountability. The ideal candidate will have a commitment to customer satisfaction and the ability to follow up and follow through with tasks and timelines. You will understand the balance between aesthetic beauty and practical functionality of a space you design. You will offer creativity and innovation balanced with technical and project management skills. Our client is a vibrant and stable commercial furniture dealership with a rich history.
Walls Project Managers focus on every project detail, ensuring that schedules and budgets are met. They are highly experienced in managing complicated projects from the early stages of design planning through to the final punch list, always cross-checking specifications with vendors to ensure product compliance. They fully familiarize themselves with project sites, allowing for the successful coordination and supervision of the movable walls installation process.
- Preliminary order
- Information compilation
- Proposal management and order placement
- Order management and review
- Project Coordination
- Project Completion
- Client sign offs
- Ongoing sales assessment
- Field Dimensioning/Site Survey
- Attend construction meetings
- Attend deliveries/installations
- AAS Degree or better
- Construction knowledge
- Previous Furniture dealership experience a plus
- Previous Architect agency experience a plus
- Experience with reading Floor Plans/Drawing
- Database experience: NetSuite, Salesforce, Team Design, Hedberg
- MS Office, Excel advanced level
- Knowledge of AutoCAD
- Knowledge of CET Design
- Detail oriented
- Successful track record of projects
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time (40 hours per week) position. There is a 90-day probationary period upon completion of a background check. Ability to work additional hours as needed to support team and meet customer needs is expected from time-to-time.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term disability coverage
- 10 days' vacation, 7 sick, 2 personal plus an additional day vacation for every year you're employed. You can roll over 10 vacations days per year.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)