A reputable organization, providing advanced engineering solutions, is seeking an Architectural Project Manager to join their team!
This position is responsible in the preparation of architectural conceptual, schematic, design development and construction documents.
- Experience with current version of Revit and AutoCAD architectural drafting software.
- Preparation of architectural conceptual, schematic, design development and construction documents. * Experience in architectural floor plans, wall sections, building elevations, and associated schedules and details.
- Must exhibit a high level of skills as required to balance numerous and simultaneous projects with the ability to meet deadlines.
- General administration such as proper documentation, copying, printing, faxing and fluent with drafting applications and general computer knowledge.
- Basic familiarity of applicable building and energy codes.
- Professional Degree in Architecture or related discipline. Professional licensure is not required.
- A minimum of seven (7) years' experience related to architectural construction documentation.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills with coworkers, consultants and clients.
- Demonstrated skill in working effectively with a team of architects, engineers and A/E support.
- Working knowledge of computer equipment for proper setup and operation.
- Must be organized, technically competent, have effective oral and written communications, experienced in working in a multi-disciplined environment and interfacing with engineers, designers, and drafters.
- Perform Construction Administration functions.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
**MANUFACTURING EXPERIENCE IN HAZARDOUS OCCUPANCY IS HIGHLY PREFERRED**
This is a Direct Hire Opportunity!
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)