Experis/Manpower Group is seeking an Architect/Implementation Expert (NLYTE for DCIM & SolarWinds) to build a working simulation of two High Availability (HA) data centers. The simulated data centers will be interconnected. Each data center will be HA, and full HA Continuity of Operations (COOP) will be supported between the two data centers. Position will be remote until post-Covid concerns, and then will be required onsite.
- Design and implement data center tools. Nlyte for DCIM and SolarWinds for device, instrument and event monitoring.
- Work with program and project management to understand the scope of the objectives and to actively change course as necessary.
- Provide the team with feedback and advice in the furtherance of the mission.
- Integrate the data center monitoring tools with ServiceNow and Splunk. Work with other team experts to integrate API's to and from the data center monitoring tools.
- Support the team's cybersecurity efforts. Be able to deploy the monitoring tools in a virtual environment. Work closely with the entire team to ensure all design, development, scripts, notes and other artifacts are collected, organized and available to ensure a complete record of the project and aid in detailed project documentation.
- DCIM and Data Center monitoring tools expert
- Previous data center monitoring tool design, and build project experience.
- Direct experience with the implantation and deployment of Nlyte and SolarWinds on a data center scale.
- Knowledge of ITOM/ITSM processes and application of those processes to the architecture and design of the system.
- Understanding of the architecture of CMDB's, software driven portals and API's.
- Knowledge of applied cybersecurity principals and methods.
- Applied working knowledge of the following toolsets:
- RHEL, RHEL KVM, Nutanix, Red Hat Open Stack, Red Hat Ironic, Splunk, Nlyte (or other DCIM tools), ServiceNow, ServiceNow developers tools and portal, VMWare, Windows Server, Window HA concepts, NAS, file, block and CEPH storage methods. Network design, network devices from Cisco, F5, Palo Alto, and Aruba.
- Datacenter device monitoring software (SolarWinds) or similar.
- API integration expertise.