POSITION: Sr. Angular (4 or Higher) .Net/C# Developer
*100% remote, EST time zone*
- Will be highly motivated individual to deliver client server solutions across all business areas in the organization.
- Learns quickly during project onboarding to gain working knowledge of an applications and their frameworks.
Will be responsible for coding in a wide variety of technology supporting web and backend systems. Solutions are developed in a fast paced, agile-like or Scrum methodology which requires exceptional collaboration skills in an open work environment.
- Angular 4 or higher
- .Net Framework, ASP.Net and C#, .Net Core
- The candidate should have a strong understanding of Iterative Development, including Scrum concepts and knowledge of good Unit Testing practices
- Experience with ADO and GIT
- SQL Server, including creating views and stored procedures and have a good understanding of database design principles (normalization, primary/foreign keys)
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Education and/or experiences listed below are the minimum requirements for job entry.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in an Information Technology discipline or related field of study and minimum four years of related work experience designing, programming, and supporting software programs and applications.
- In lieu of the above, a high school diploma or GED or higher, the completion of a technical training program, and a minimum of four years related work experience.
- In lieu of the above, a high school diploma or GED or higher and a minimum of six years related work experience designing, programming, and supporting software programs and applications.