Job Description (JD)
Senior Full Stack Python Developer
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Python Developer to help prototype and operationalize research investments that are candidates for productization.
Your primary focus will be building, testing, and releasing Full Stack Python applications into open source or integrating application functionality into existing Microsoft products like Azure Machine Learning.
Senior Full Stack Python Developer is responsible for:
* Designing, building, testing, and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable application code for open source releases.
* Integrating application functionality into existing products like Azure Machine Learning.
* Identifying and eliminating bottlenecks and bugs.
* Maintaining code quality, organization, documentation, and test automatization.
* 5+ years Python development experience using public SDKs.
* 2+ years cloud application development (Azure preferable but experience with AWS or GCP acceptable.)
* 2+ years Machine Learning development experience with PyTorch or TensorFlow including Jupyter Notebooks.
Nice to have
* Previous contributions to open source project releases.
* Experience working in research, academic or data science environments.
* Experience with any of the following libraries: plotly.js, office-ui-fabric-react.js / fluentui.js
Description of Services (SOW)
Pursuant to and in conformance with any standards, guidelines and/or specifications which may be provided by Microsoft to Supplier from time to time, Supplier will perform or deliver to Microsoft under the Agreement as a work made for hire (collectively, the "Services").
* Design, build, test, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable application code for open source releases.
* Integrate application functionality into existing products like Azure Machine Learning.
* Identify and eliminate bottlenecks and bugs.
* Maintain code quality, organization, documentation, and test automatization.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)