Experis is HIRING!
Title: Applications Analyst (HRIS)
Duration: Contract to Hire
Experis is seeking an Applications Analyst to provide support for new and existing applications - specifically Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS). Responsibilities include the design and maintenance of human resource information systems as well as delivering technical support and direction to the organization on the operation and maintenance of the systems. The successful candidate will be well versed in a variety of computer system environments and possess the background to solve technical issues.
- Production support for new and existing applications and interfaces.
- Application design, configuration, and integration to assist in the deployment of new applications.
- Interface with users to extract functional needs and determine requirements for testing and production
- Execute test cases for new and existing applications including user acceptance tests. Document the test executions and defects along with suggestions regarding changes for upgrades/enhancements.
- Plan, design, and implement additions, upgrades, replacements, or retirement of applications.
- Knowledge of HR systems (e.g. Ceridian Dayfoce, Workday, Ultipro, etc.) and HR concepts, practices, and procedures
- Knowledge of HR/Payroll systems including knowledge of HRIS database schema
- Proficiency in understanding the full concepts of all HCM modules: such as but limited to payroll, benefits, and time.
- Attention to detail and ability to adhere to tight deadlines
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
Experis - Who We Are
As the leader in project solutions and professional talent resourcing for contract and permanent positions, Experis matches professionals to rewarding Finance, IT, and Engineering opportunities with industry leading organizations helping accelerate careers, while delivering excellent results for our client companies. Experis is part of ManpowerGroup, the world leader in innovative workforce solutions.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)