Experis Healthcare Solutions supports the healthcare industry - payer, provider, and vendor - with expertise across the entire IT organization. Our adaptable delivery model allows us to help our clients meet their talent needs with permanent, contract, or contract-to-hire resources, supplementing teams with specific subject matter expertise, or complete outsourced solutions. We have supported key programs at all levels, from program and project management to leads and individual certified analysts and more.
We are currently seeking someone to join our team. Please see the job description below and apply if you meet the requirements.
Job Title: Application Specialist
Work Location: Southern CA
Start Date: ASAP
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Evaluate, implement, and support enterprise imaging solutions.
- Build strong, accountable relationships with vendors, infrastructure teams, and clinical stakeholders.
- Successfully guide team in complex projects thru strategic road-mapping based on industry forecasting, customer requirements gathering, obtaining stakeholder approval, architecture design, testing, and go-live coordination
- Desktop support/ desk top support- networking hanging protocols
- Has experience with hanging protocols and troubleshooting
- Strong knowledge of project management methodologies and experience managing multiple projects.
- Experience with multiple enterprise imaging solutions such as: (Careastream, Hyland VNA, Nuance P360, GE Muse, Siemens CPACS etc.)