Job Title: Android Framework Engineer
Location: Bay Area, CA
Employment Category: Direct Hire (Full Time)
Salary Offering: $150,000 (Max Salary)
Citizenship: U.S. Citizenship or Green Card Holder
Benefits Offered: 401k, Medical, Dental, and Health Insurance
You will be at the forefront of technology, creating the foundation which will power our client's leading-edge premium digital experience for our customers, both inside and outside of the car. In this role, you will be responsible for extending the Android Framework to support Fisker's unique features, and for creating custom launchers, system apps, and UI templates.
- Thorough knowledge of the upper layers of AOSP and the Android OS architecture in general
- Excellent Java programming skills
- Outstanding knowledge of the Android SDK
- Experience modifying the standard Android system apps, managers, and of building AOSP
- Awareness of CDD and the associated test suites for Android certification
- Experience with Android Automotive OS or .Car branches is useful
- Embedded device programming also helpful, eg. video game consoles or smartphones
- 4+ years relevant professional experience
- BS or MS in computer science, engineering, etc.
Our client is a design-led pioneering mobility technology company researching, developing, and producing next-generation electrically powered vehicles. As the electrification revolution begins to infiltrate the automotive industry, our client remains focused on delivering advanced smart solutions across the electrification ecosystem from charging to battery technology, powertrain, and connected vehicle functionality. Strong product design is at our core where distinctive emotional yet cost-effective style meets the latest in cutting edge technology.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)