We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed towards Android 5.0 and above. Experience on integration with back-end services. Understanding end to end architecture and should have familiarity with continuous integration
*Design and build native Android application.
* Test Driven development approach awareness - Work on unit test (Roboelectric, Espresso etc) and ui automation
* Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
* Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
* Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs and be able to support Production issues
* Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization
* Be well versed with Jira and Scrum ceremonies Skills
* Proficient with Java programming skills. Kotlin experience is welcome.
* Understanding of software engineering principles, design patterns, object-oriented-programming (OOP), frameworks and technologies
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)