Android Architect - (Full time/Direct hire)
Chicago, IL - Locals only
Remote for now but will need to be onsite after Covid
Update from the manager :
- The candidate needs to have Android exp - no iOS
- The manager is now open for senior Android developer / leads who have architecture experience and be able to step as an architect
- Communication has to be good as they will be interacting with the Business team
Minimum Experience - 6-10 yrs
- One that has Enterprise support experience with Android and developing on Mobile.
- One who has worked in a retail setting, either banking, insurance or retail. All of these have satellite retail spaces and mobile apps that the employees use.
- Leads system analysis, design, development, and implementation for our existing mobile native applications.
- Strong experience with native mobile application development, ideally on Android with SWIFT and Kotlin. Strong knowledge of App architecture patterns.
- Strong understanding of design patterns, integration patterns/practice, Data modeling principles and best practices
- A good track record of project delivery for large cross-team projects. Demonstrated experience delivering and evolving the architecture and DevOps practices for a team developing native mobile applications in an Agile & Lean development environment
- Experience with Cloud Development Platforms, Mobile/Web development frameworks, and microservice architecture
- Partner with lead developers and enterprise and security architects to implement high-performance mobile applications
- Strong knowledge and working implementation experience in Database Technologies like SQL and NOSQL
Good To Have
- Knowledge of Swagger, Tomcat 8, Maven, Gradle, Azure Devops Git, Postman
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Self-starter who can work independently.
- Ability to apply technology and consulting to solve a client business problem
- Able to communicate and present complex issues with assurance and confidence
- Demonstrates the use of consulting skills including: questioning, listening, ideas development, permission and rapport, and influencing
- Ability to conduct/lead oral status/technical interchange meetings with clients on small to medium sized engagements
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal) to properly articulate complicated cloud reports to management and other IT development partners
If you're interested, please share your resume and expected salary range to