Experis has an immediate need for a LONG TERM CONTRACT Analyst-Program/Project II role for our enterprise IT Client in San Jose, CA with the following qualifications:
This position will be supporting the Security team and products specifically focused on email and web security. This position will assist with the go-to-market strategies and operations relative to those products via promotional campaigns, software offers.
- 5-10 years of experience as an Analyst are required
- Experience with Business Objects
- Knowledge of Netsuite, Skuvault or Zoho inventory
- Experience in Software licensing operations is a plus
- Experience in supporting a team (Sales, PM, Supply chain) in an operations or analyst capacity.
- Experience managing multiple requests at a time and get things done.
- Ability to gather data from other areas (other applications & tools) where analysis is required
- Run reports and analyze data; track BU metrics, make decisions based on data gathering and analysis.
- Experience in management and maintenance of SKUs in EGenie (the tool). Entries and modifications of new SKUs and pricing within EGenie.
- Work and coordinate with cross-functional teams for implementation of new SKU items.
- Data entry and management, the management of attributes within the tool.
- Implement and operationalize product and pricing strategies as defined by Product Manager.
- Provide analysis and reporting of business operations and market trends.
- Manage licensing and operational issues
- Research, maintain and report on marketing data to aid management in determining marketing direction.
- Assist in creating materials used for proposals, correspondence and presentation materials and reports.
- Excellent communication skills
Please send your resume in response to this JOB TITLE for IMMEDIATE consideration
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)