Experis has an immediate need for a Benefits Program/Project Manager for our IT client in San Jose with the following qualifications:
Our client's team provides an exceptional employee experience through transformation, operational excellence and people. In this fast paced, highly supportive environment, you will:
- Manage administration of a variety of Health, Welfare and Financial plans for US and Canada.
- Vendor management oversight for day to day operations, including metrics collection and analysis, communications and compliance
Participate in the design and implementation of programs, policy review and processes.
- Benefits systems administration and benefits portal preparation.
- Manage high profile benefits escalations received from employees, management and Partner with a team of passionate and talented benefit program managers and specialists to ensure on-going operational excellence across our benefits portfolio of services.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years Benefits Administration experience with a focus on US
- 3+ years vendor management experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and organized, with a desire to Excel
- Has a strong ability to think analytically, proactively, inquisitively and creatively
- Can demonstrate the ability to work successfully in a team environment and cross-functionally
- Ability to display a high-level of discretion surrounding all confidential documents and sensitive information
- Can demonstrate the ability to operate continually at an up-tempo pace in a dynamic, fast moving culture
- Knowledge of MS Office applications
- Knowledge of regulations affecting employee benefits programs, such as ERISA, COBRA, FMLA and workers comp
- Knowledge of HR business, data and technologies
- Strong Excel skills
- Has provided Benefits Administration for a large employer
Please send your resume in response to this JOB TITLE for IMMEDIATE consideration
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)