Experis IT - A Manpower Company is the premier vendor for some of the most prestigious companies in the Wisconsin. We have partnered with a staffing company the Greater Milwaukee Area to find a direct hire Analyst, Information Security join their team. If you are interested in applying and hearing more about the opportunity, please connect with Missy Gonzales at email@example.com.
Standard Job Description:
We are looking for an analyst responsible for interactions with prospective and current clients with the aim to grow business opportunities through affirmative assurances of internal security practices and offerings to client requirements. They will be doing the following and should have:
- Responsible for providing timely, accurate, and affirming responses to client inquiries. Inquiries may include, but are not limited to: questionnaires, contract obligations, audits, ad-hoc questions, and direct interactions.
- Development and maintenance of a knowledgebase of question responses to ensure consistent responses are provided across all clients.
- Works with business teams to explain complex technical issues in easy-to-understand terms.
- Maintains metrics regarding outcomes of engagements to demonstrate business value.
- Tracks and escalates issues where gaps may exist between client expectations and current program features.
- Liaises and works collaboratively with information technology, information security, legal, data privacy, and other departments to obtain answers to non-germane and/or complex questions.
- Maintains currency with contemporary information security topics (BYOD, IoT, 0day threats, breaches, etc.) and how they relate to ManpowerGroup/Right Management service offerings.
- Must possess excellent English communication skills both in speaking and writing.
- Must understand key information security standards, certifications, and compliance regulations; privacy laws and regulations; audit types and resulting attestations and certifications; business continuity; and internal corporate policy and procedure.
- Must have deep knowledge of penetration testing methods, vulnerability scanning, web application security and assessment tools and output meanings.
- Must possess ability to correlate internal practices to customer business requirements
- Must be able to balance meeting customer requirements without divulging sensitive internal corporate information.
- Must be able to "reverse engineer" client questions and develop an understanding their concerns
- Where gaps may exist to achieve a compliant response, must be able to clearly articulate compensating controls and/or mitigating circumstances.
- Assists information security department with ad-hoc assignments
- 8+ years IT; at least 5 years of Information Security/Compliance experience; experience in global security programs nice to have.
- Client relations experience a plus.
- Preferred education is degree in Computer Science or related experience.
- The holder of this position needs to be able to speak with authority on the issues and how to communicate effectively with clients. This person must also be able to influence opinions when needed.
- The person must have a strong technical background and must also be able to discuss, with authority, on the people, process, and technology that comprise the organization and information security practices.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)