Experis, part of ManpowerGroup is hiring for a Financial Analyst for a Remote long term contract opportunity for our IT Client in San Jose, CA
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) in Finance, Accounting, Business, or related field with 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong collaboration, presentation, influencing, and communications skills and ability to work with multiple cross-functional teams simultaneously required.
- Advanced Excel skills required Strong communication skills working with many teams and reporting to leadership team on budget requests and allocation tracking.
- Working with Supply chain on internal orders and tracking spending.
- Order Management skills working creating PRs with iProcurement and Ariba
- Strong in Excel with vlookup, pivot, Reports
- Strong Finance background.
- Understanding in invoice, accruals, budget summary
- Strong communication skills working with managers and Sr level
- Manage Budget requests, Summary, Approvals, spending, reviews to plan.
- Follow up with managers with spending to plan.
- Review spending with Sr. level and re-allocated funding when necessary.
- Assist with preparation of weekly, monthly and quarterly financial analysis Data of actual vs. budget variances.
- Collecting Budget Ask and consolidating for budget review and scrub.
- Relaying back to the teams and providing Budget BAN for each and tracking.
- Provide financial analysis support to various areas of the company.
- 5 years of experience are required.
Apply today for immediate consideration!