Experis, a Manpower Company has an immediate opportunity for a Remote role for an Accounts Receivable Analyst with the following skills:
What You Will Do:
- You are a dynamic, motivated and enthusiastic individual who thrives in a rapidly changing environment. You will contribute to a broad spectrum of operational accounting areas in order to maintain records of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within the organization.
Additional Key Responsibilities:
- Manage full cycle accounts receivable, including preparing and sending out invoices
- Monitor outstanding AR and resolving discrepancies for Month End close.
- Reconcile payments and aging customer accounts.
- Maintain and generate accurate accounting records and support for entries to ledgers.
- Work cross functionally with business leaders, finance, accounting, tax, and audit to answer financial questions/concerns.
- Assist with Accounting/Finance related projects and ad hoc analysis.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Related field (Finance or Accounting preferred)
- At least 2 to 3 years of related experience in Finance, Audit or Accounts Payable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Excel
- Capable of working cross functionally with teams and commit to deadlines, fostering a positive work environment
- Ability to actively manage competing deliverables to meet business commitments and partners' expectations
- Strong team player, capable of dealing with complex issues
Nice to Have
Experience with Microsoft Great Plains
Please submit your resume in response to this JOB TITLE for IMMEDIATE consideration.