Experis, a Manpower Company, has an immediate opportunity for a Financial Analyst for our IT client in San Jose, CA with the following skills:
- Analyzing deals and providing margin analysis, Load Hyperion forecast every month, support hiring manager with adhoc requests on reports
- Analyze deal bill of materials (BOM) to ensure the list prices and costs are accurate.
- Determine port ASP using the bill of materials.
- Update costs for all future product IDs and ensure right costs are collected in the deal by collaborating with BU marketing, commercial and sales finance to analyze deals, evaluate margins and provide recommendation.
- Load Monthly forecast in Hyperion.
- Support hiring manager with adhoc BO or ESSbase reports as needed
- Possess a Bachelors degree in Finance, MBA preferred
- Over 5 -7 years of experience in Finance.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills needed to articulate results of your analysis and providing recommendations.
Nice to Have
- Economics and Accounting
- Analysis and Reporting of Financial Data
- 5 years Financial Analysis, Budgeting, Financial Planning
- 5 years Forecasting
Please submit your resume in response to this JOB TITLE for IMMEDIATE consideration.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)