Experis IT is seeking a Business Analyst for a long-term contract opportunity with a top technology company in RTP, NC market.
This Business Analyst is to perform financial and operational processes associated with mid and end of term lease portfolio management to completion while achieving business results. This position involves an emphasis on sales and customer interaction in a fast-paced environment of continuous change. This is a great chance to develop your skills as part of an organization that has impact across the enterprise, while opening a variety of career advancement opportunities with a leader in today's networking technology industry.
The ideal Business Analyst should have 6+ years of relevant experience. You should be highly flexible, comfortable with large amounts of information, adept at managing expectations, and able to set and adjust priorities as needed while working with sales and other internal organizations as well as customers.
- You will provide accurate and timely returns administration at mid and end of lease.
- You will provide accurate and timely quoting of mid and end of term extensions, renewals and buyout of leases in conjunction with company policies
- Establish and maintain effective internal and external customer and cross functional relationships
- Provide additional Operations Reports and metrics as needed
- Support cross functional teams in establishing new process/program criteria
- May own key customer relationships
- Liaise with Sales, business partner and customers to resolve issues related to document adjustments
- Coordinate compliance request and provide support during internal review or external audit
- Support Partner Mgr and Client Services Mgr to resolve customer related issues
- Participate/lead special projects, training, or development of processes & procedures as needed
- Achieve ongoing personal/professional development goals
- BS degree with at least 1 year of related experience (internships count!) or 6 years of relevant experience.
- Leasing operations knowledge and experience, or relevant experience in commercial lending environment is a plus
- Able to present, organize, and convey complex problems or issues within and across other functions and with client groups; partners with client groups in a team setting to provide business solutions
- Effective interpersonal communication skills
- Customer service and relationship management skills
- Helps informally structure teams and tasks; may provide technical guidance across other functions and to client groups
- Exercises judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques of obtaining solutions: making decisions using broad guidelines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Effective time management and prioritization abilities
- Proficient in the use of MS Office suite of tools
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)