Experis IT is seeking a Salesforce Community Cloud Analyst to coordinate across stakeholder teams, collect core requirements, manage cross-functional implementation timelines, and oversee end to end troubleshooting.
You will be responsible for deliverables against globally aligned end-to-end capabilities supporting the Customer Experience (CX) business. You will partner with DLJ teams and business leaders to assess business needs and evaluate platform solutions to continually optimize, connect, and improve the customers and partners' digital experience. This consultative role will evaluate business problems and provide platform solutions to help drive highly personalized, connected experiences that enable partners and the Digital Lifecycle Journeys team to guide the right customers, at the right time, with the right information in a way that results in increased adoption, bookings, retention and ultimately, success for customers and partners.
What you'll do:
* Coordinate between IT, Business, and 3rd party consultants to deliver business requirements and implementation enhancements
* Leverage data as well as both internal and external customer listening to understand and develop business cases on the problems we are trying to solve and the platforms that assist in those resolutions
* Identify and document clear technical requirements and workflows
* Identify business objectives and reporting requirements of internal customer-- oversee the reporting and analysis of key metrics
* Develop clear implementation process for cross-functional team, ensure timelines are met, and updates are communicated to core stakeholders
* Conduct end to end troubleshooting to support Global teams within Salesforce Community Cloud
* Collaborate with business leaders and cross-functional teams as a customer advocate to integrate client feedback and experience metrics into decisions on processes, products, and service offerings to improve client usability, satisfaction, and loyalty
We are seeking high-energy and qualified candidates who possess the following skills and experience:
* Excellent communication skills
* 7+ years of experience in the tech industry, with specific experience working in IT, platform automation, data analytics or operations
* 4+ years of experience using Salesforce Community Cloud, Salesforce.com, and related products like Marketing cloud, Service Cloud, Commerce Cloud, Eloqua, Marketo, Microsoft Dynamics, Gainsight, or other selling and customer success platforms
* SQL experience preferred
* Salesforce Certifications a plus
* Exceptional leadership, writing and presentation skills; ability to leverage various types of media to tell factual stories clearly, creatively, and succinctly
* Demonstrated effectiveness in working with development organizations, sales, marketing and channel teams Who you'll work with
You will work cross functionally with the Customer Experience, Sales, Marketing, and IT organizations, playing a leadership role by developing and implementing analytic models and intelligent automation to drive us toward a data-driven digital organization. Digital Lifecycle Journey's digital expertise makes us uniquely qualified to address the evolving expectations of today's connected customers and partners, along with sellers. Using real-time connected data, machine learning, and automation; the team enables sellers and partners to deliver a powerful, personalized experience-throughout the entire customer lifecycle. DLJ is focused on providing customers with an immersive digital experience . This in turn drives improvements in recurring revenue, cost savings and sales effectiveness.