(Amazon) Data Analyst
The Amazon Syndication Analyst will be responsible for the day to day operations supporting existing and new product offering on Amazon, including the setup product pages.
Aggregate product attributes and images from various data sources such as Salsify, GGSM, Hybris, Celum, Compendium
Work with a cross-functional team to facilitate continual product launches on the Amazon platform
Create, manage, and optimize product listings including groupings and adding A+ Content
Additional Amazon related work as assigned
- Associates degree or higher in Business Information Management, or similar IT or Marketing related subjects.
- 1+ years experience with data management and manipulation including proficiency with Microsoft Excel v-lookups and functions and working with large data sets of 20K+ lines
- Familiarity with Amazon Vender Central
- Understanding of e-commerce in general, specifically the Amazon platform
- Attention to detail and detail oriented to ensure information accuracy
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize workload and adhere to deadlines
- Advanced knowledge of spreadsheet software functions and concepts, such as formulas, pivot tables
- Takes pride in taking independent actions to find solutions for business needs.
- Works well with others in a team environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with a strong attention to detail, organization, and quality
- 1+ years experience working with Hybris, GGSM and GSDB
- 1+ years experience working with PIM systems.
- Prior Experience in adding products and managing Amazon
- Experience in creating and running database queries
- Effective analytical, written and verbal communication skills
Be a part of what's next!
"The successful candidate will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States"
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)