Experis is currently seeking an Alternative Investments Support Specialist to support one of our Fortune 50 Financial Services clients in Brooklyn, NY.
Our client is a leader in the financial services sector, with assets in the trillions and a history dating back over 200 years.
The candidate will be required to support all aspects of Clients alternative investment business, including but not limited to hedge funds, private equity funds, and real estate funds. As the candidate develops and refines their skill set, they will be called upon to field questions and provide solutions for our internal Investors. This position offers an excellent learning opportunity. Candidates are encouraged to immerse themselves in the alternatives world and attend alternative investment training programs, senior leader meetings, and conferences in order to grow an extensive knowledge base for this rapidly growing product segment.
- Become a specialist in all aspects of a designated set of alternative investments.
- Provide support to the Investor community for alternative investment products.
- Manage relationships with hedge/private equity funds and fund administrators.
- Instruct subscriptions, redemptions, and transfers to hedge fund administrators.
- Support capital calls and capital distributions for private equity funds.
- Process alternative investment transaction bookings.
- Assist with the pricing and reconciliation of hedge/private equity fund positions.
- Produce ad-hoc reporting for senior management.
- Undergraduate degree.
- Understanding of sophisticated financial products.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Ability to work in an exhilarating, high-pressure environment with tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong business communication skills.
- Detail-oriented work ethic.
- A team player with the ability to succeed in a dynamic trading desk environment.
- 2-3 years experience with alternative investments and/or alternative investments operations.
- Series 99 or Series 7 certification.
***Please share me your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org***
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)