I hope that you are well. My name is Divakara Poojary and I'm a Sr. Recruiter with Experis (A Division of Manpower). We are teaming up with a leader to help grow their team, hiring for an Algorithm Development Engineer in Cupertino, CA.
I believe it could be a good match for your background and I'm hopeful we can connect to discuss further. Please look over the details below and, if interested, respond to this message with an updated copy of your resume.
Job Title: Algorithm Development Engineer
Job Id: 11817768
Duration: 12+ Months
Location: Cupertino, CA
- Client's display Group is seeking an experienced and talented computer vision and machine learning R&D engineer to join their team
- The position involves core and applied machine learning based classifiers focused on both algorithm development and integration
- As a researcher and software R&D engineer you will develop cutting-edge algorithms to enable current and future products
- We are looking for people with backgrounds in computer vision, defect detection, CD/Overlay and machine learning classifiers
- Develop and apply machine learning classifiers for killer vs non-killer defects
- Develop and apply CD/Overlay measurement tools to validate registration of given sets of features on patterned background - Develop and apply detection algorithms
- Solid foundation in computer vision and machine learning with 5+ years of relevant experience - Passion for working on cutting edge technologies and product delivery
- Solid C/C++ skills - Solid experience in at least one major machine learning framework: Caffe, TensorFlow, Torch, Theano, Keras.
- Experience in signal processing, computer vision or optical inspection industries a plus. - Proficiency and experience in one or more of these languages are highly desirable: Python, Matlab, Objective-C, Swift, GPGPU (Cuda/OpenCL/Metal)
- Excellent understanding of data structures and algorithms
- MsC or PhD degree in Mathematics, Computer vision with focus on machine learning
If you are not interested or not available, I would greatly appreciate if you can refer anyone you know for this opportunity.