Hello, my name is Paul Schatzman, a Sr. Talent Acquisition Consultant with Experis. A great client of mine in the Aerospace industry is looking for a Marketing Analyst to join their growing team. This is a direct role, with great benefits and a competitive salary. If you feel you would be a good fit for the role, please send your resume to email@example.com for consideration. Thanks!
Role Description We are seeking an experienced analyst with background knowledge in the airline market.
The ideal candidate will be creative and highly motivated, working closely as a team member. He or she will possess the understanding and ability to relate technical advantages into economic terms, and to create materials to communicate concepts and results to an executive management level.
Position Responsibilities and Deliverables:
- Enhance and produce Product presentations
- Analyze Aircraft airfield and route performance, and illustrate in presentation format
- Conduct Aircraft/airline economics analyses and summary results presentations
- Perform Airline Network analyses, using Industry modelling techniques and tools
- Support sales campaigns with accurate and timely intelligence, analysis and materials
- Conduct ad hoc market analyses and research, identifying commercial opportunities
- Perform presentations at Industry events
- Analyze and compare competitor products
- Participate in promotional events and activities
- Participate in product and market surveys, analysis and presentations
- Provide weekly report of activities and schedule
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)