Seeking an experienced Aircraft Maintenance Manager to oversee workload, resources, and activities at line and/or hangar operations maintenance stations. Direct experience with 747 aircrafts required.
Typical Daily Responsibilities:
- Maintain safety, compliance, dependability, reliability and financial performance of aircraft fleet.
- Remain in fair and harmonious relationships within his/her work group(s), the operations team, internal customers, vendors, FAA, and all business contacts.
- Direct, administer, coach and coordinate the activities of assigned work group(s) in support of policies, goals, and objectives established by the Director of Flight Operations
- Associate's and/or Bachelors of Business or related degree is preferred. However, consideration will be given for equivalent aircraft maintenance operational leadership experience
- A&P License required
- A successful Line and/or Base station operations track record and experience at a crew chief, tech crew chief, or other related Manager leadership position
- At least 10 years verifiable hands-on experience spent in the repair, maintenance, overhaul or manufacture of narrow body, business jet or military aircraft
- Minimum of 6 years of direct management experience in maintenance arena
- Applicants must be U.S. persons as defined by the ITAR (22 CFR 120.15)
- Direct experience with 747 Aircraft
Physical and/or Additional Requirements:
Must be able to work all shifts and available for overtime as well as weekends when needed.
Must be able to travel 40% or more of the time and/or be on call as needed.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)